Monday, October 27, 2008

Our little "Weepublican"

Today Nolan went with us to vote in his very first official presidential election. After lots of FOX news (Nolan LOVES the theme music for Brit Hume's 6 o'clock news~what can I say, he is his father's child!!) and political talk with Daddy, they cast a vote for their nominee. So here is a picture of Nolan proudly displaying his "I Voted" sticker. Daddy refers to this as Nolan's best impression of an ACORN voter- HA HA ;)



On a serious note... What a wonderful country we live in and how blessed we are to have our freedom. That was what I was thinking when we went to vote today. So as you vote this year, no matter what your affiliation, let's all continue to pray for our nation's leaders and the men and women who fight for our freedom everyday. God Bless America!

6 comments:

rebecca said...

I was just thinking about how this election will always be remembered. My kids are very involved this year (since Kyle and I are on opposite sides we are having lots of "discussions") as are many others. Even though this has been a very heated year, I think the good thing is that it has people thinking, talking and VOTING!
Nolan is such a cutie!

Bill said...

Holding Nolan in the voting booth, I couldn't help but be saddened that the 1,095,000 babies that were set to be born the same year as Nolan couldn't have the same experience because they were sacrificed in the name of "choice". 3,000 per day...And we are on the precipice of electing a man who openly supports infanticide and the uninhibited expansion of abortion, using MY tax dollars. If no one stands up for those without a voice, who will defend their right to life?

God help our nation.

Courtney said...

what will Lizzie do with all these cute little conservatives? I wonder if their daddies will allow those boys to chase a little liberal :)
That's for you, Bill!

Oh and Bill...say it with me "President Obama" Get use to it..because the tide is a changing...

Bill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bill said...

The only "chasing" of liberals we do is OFF our property.

I will refer to Hussein Obama as either "Premier" or "Czar" but not POTUS. I cannot believe we are giving Jimmy Carter a second term...

The Growing Gunters said...

Thanks for your comment on our blog, Natasha. I love hearing about your family through Laura and your blog. Nolan is definitely a cutie and sounds like he would make a fine republican suitor for Merrin one day ;) We should get these two together since we live fairly close! Can I add you to my list of blogs? I better get back to my Fox News!!!