Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Pictures

So I am officially a Christmas slacker. Granted..all of my shopping and wrapping is completed and I have done all the necessary arrangements for hosting Christmas dinner here, but I failed to remember one important aspect.. I forgot to schedule Nolan's Christmas photo session until last week. So off we go to Portrait Innovations with an early morning appointment. I thought that I was the only one who failed to schedule Christmas pics, but boy was I wrong..it was packed!! Anyway, next year I will be going with our beloved photographer or maybe even scheduling with a special out of town photographer, i.e. Raven :), but for this year it is what it is. So Nolan did great with the family picture, but he wanted nothing to do with his individual shots. He was totally NOT interested at all in sitting in the chair or looking at the Christmas tree, but he was thoroughly impressed with the empty present boxes..so much so that he barely even looked up from the boxes, much less smiled for the stranger with the camera and the stuffed animal on his head. Anyway, at least the picture selection process was easy since we didn't have many to choose from. So..here are some of the best pictures from this morning :)





6 comments:

Mike and Allison said...

Those are good pictures!! He looks so much like you!! Also I need your address? Have a great Christmas!

Anna said...

These are soooo cute! I love the little sports coat. I believe he might be a mortgage banker in the making.

Courtney said...

I agree with Anna-what a CUTIE!

Angy said...

He is absolutely precious! Can't wait to see you! I will call you once we get down there, we are hitting the road at midnight tonight - blah!

rebecca said...

He is such a little man! I think the pictures turned out great. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

The Growing Gunters said...

I love the pictures!! Where did you guys have them made? Nolan is very handsome and I think you guys got a great family shot!