Monday, March 2, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

Now anyone who really knows me is very aware of the fact that I am not a big fan of snow....put me in a warm tropical climate and I am in euphoria. Today, however, was very special because it was the first time that Nolan got to enjoy snow and it was absolutely priceless! Thank goodness he is finally feeling better because we had a blast and from the moment we said "Nolan, look at the snow" he started saying "snow..outside..snow". We had to enjoy it very quickly though because it was gone not long after it arrived....ahhh, my kind of snow after all!!


Nolan and his rosy cheeks after a long morning of playing in the snow.

NONO's snow house!!

Nolan trying to figure out how to get the snow off of his mittens.

Hanging out with daddy on a rare day off from work.

Nolan going for a wagon ride on the golf course.

1 comment:

The Growing Gunters said...

What a handsome little boy...I LOVE the first picture of him, he has goregous eyes! So glad you guys got to enjoy the snow awhile back...even more glad that warm weather is here to stay :)