Wednesday, January 21, 2009

18 Month Check-Up

A note from Nolan:

Well today was the big 18 month check-up. Needless to say, I am not a big fan of visiting the doctor's office. Fortunately I haven't been there since my 15 month old check-up. So, here are my 18 month old stats: 26 pounds and 32 inches, but I am a solid boy. Mama was convinced that I weighed more than that, but she was wrong :)

I brought along my favorite Curious George book, my trusty trucks, and my Elmo Dr. kit. Dr. Mange liked my doctor's kit...who knows, maybe one day I will really be a doctor, too. But for now I will just stick with my Cookie Monster stethescope. Anyway, my nurse got me back into the exam room really quickly..I know this made mama really happy, too. All in all it wasn't so bad until I had to get my shots...but mama tells me that they help keep me healthy so I guess I will trust her and go along with the torture....until next time.

No comments: