Monday, April 14, 2008

Joining the Blog Revolution

Okay, so anyone who knows me at all can attest to the fact that I am not technologically savvy at all. I don't even own an IPod (I got Bill one for his birthday a couple of years ago, but let's face it~ at this point I would probably only have kids songs on it anyway). However, I love keeping in touch with my fellow mommies and mommies to be by reading their daily blogs, so I thought that I would give it a try myself. Blogging seems like a great alternative for scrap booking, which I love with a passion, but definitely don't have time for anymore. Hopefully I will figure out this whole layout thing and be able to keep in touch with my long distance friends and relatives, too! So enough technology for now, but I promise to be in touch soon. That is assuming little man takes enough of a nap for me to figure out this blogging thing!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it! Blog away sister! I'm always happy to have one more way to stay in touch. Sorry I missed your Southern Living party. I hope it was a huge success. We need to get the old neighborhood crew together again soon!