Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Watch Out World: Nolan is on the Move!!

So a new adventure begins. First there was the stage of rolling everywhere he wanted to go and then came the ever adorable army crawling to all of our favorite objects (i.e., everything but our toys, including shoes, dog toys, etc.) Then over the weekend Nolan decided he was finished with the army crawling he has been doing since around 8 months old and he is now moving and grooving around everywhere~ much to the amazement of Riley. He keeps circling Nolan and giving him "drive-by" kisses. I think Riley is probably the least enthused about Nolan's new adventurous stage; however they are quickly becoming the bestest buddies as Nolan looks for Riley when he is in his high chair and drops him an endless supply of cheerios and puffs.

Even though I have worked with children my entire professional career, I am constantly amazed at Nolan's developmental stages. Everyone tells you things are completely different when you have a child of your own and I used to hate hearing that saying, but it is absolutely true!! He grows and changes so much each and every day, and I feel truly blessed to be able to see him through each and every new change. So here's to each new adventure with little "Roo"!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

It used to drive me nuts when people told me "it's different when you have your own"! Now I have to stop myself from saying it to other people. I'm so glad you started blogging!

Laura said...

Where's Tasha?