Thursday, July 10, 2008

12 Month Check-Up

Today was Nolan's 12 month check-up with our fabulous pediatrician. Every time I see him he makes me so feel so much better. Being a first time mommy can be very stressful sometimes and Dr. Mange is so calm and knowledgeable. Nolan got a perfectly wonderful report. He weighed in at 21 pounds even and exactly 29 inches long :) Barring any unforseen mommy freak out moments and illnesses, we don't go back until his 15 month check-up in October!!

BTW- I have not been able to post any of Nolan's birthday pictures in a new post. Blogger lets me post pics on my blog layout, but not on my actual post. Has this happened to anyone else? If so, how did you fix it?? HELP!!! I hate not being tech savvy!!

1 comment:

Mike and Allison said...

Natasha- Wow it has been so long since we have talked! Nolan is so adorable!Let me know if you might be coming to a football game this year and maybe we can get the boys together. - Allison