Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Countdown is ON!!


(older picture of Nolan in his crib, but I love this one and I am feeling a little sentimental this morning!!)


It is official!! Nolan will be a 1 year old in exactly one week!!! I can't believe what an amazing year it has been with this precious little boy. He warms my heart every time I see him. For example, this morning when I went to get him from his crib, he started smiling and jumping up and down. Then as I am giving him the standard good morning hug and greeting, I hear a sweet little "mama" in my ear. Although he has been saying "mama," "dada," and "bubba" (for Riley) for quite awhile, it still melts my heart!! He has the sweetest little voice and I treasure each and every little word. So, the countdown is on to my baby boy becoming a toddler. WOW!!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I can't believe that Nolan's almost one! How exciting and heartbreaking all at once. I hope you all have a very exciting week.

Anna said...

I'm getting sadder by the day. Nolan will be one, then Emory, then Everett. How is this happening?! I hope his party was wonderful. Can't wait to see pictures. BTW-Everett has the same pjs.

ourgrowingfamily said...

hi natasha- i wish we could have made the party. i've been checking for pictures daily! hope to see you guys soon. -alyssa
-p.s.got your blog site from itc!!