Monday, July 28, 2008

Partners in Crime

Ok...so today is the start of a new era in the Kearney house. Nolan and Riley are now officially partners in crime. I have had my suspicions that they have been conspiring and scheming, but today those suspicions were confirmed. Here's the story: We were getting ready to leave for Rolly Pollies class so after I let Riley outside, I put him in his crate. Nolan was hanging out in the bedroom while I went to the kitchen to grab the diaper bag. Next thing I know, I see/hear Riley running out of the bedroom and across the house. I go into the bedroom and see Nolan sitting next to Riley's crate and grinning like a Cheshire cat. My little man had "sprung" Riley from his crate!! First there is all the food Nolan gives Riley and now my 1 year old is able to open the crate!! WHAT?!?!? Now I know they are conspiring against me, so I have to be on my toes. Oh well, here's looking forward to many new and exciting adventures with my two boys :)

3 comments:

Laura said...

I never thought about Emory opening the crate, she likes to get in it when it is open, but WOW!

rebecca said...

You are in trouble now!

Mike and Allison said...

I Love it!! I laughed so hard when reading this! I so want to meet little Nolan!!