Wednesday, July 23, 2008

One of Nolan's Favorite Places


Nolan and his very first best buddy Anton on the platform swing :)


"Mommy, catch me if you can!!!"

This is Nolan in action at Rolly Pollies. I have blogged before about this FABULOUS place. So, these pics are more for Nana and Papa since they have not been able to attend one of his classes. Nolan has made some really good friends through these classes (me, too!!) and he looks foward to class every Monday. A fellow mommy took these pics for me since I forgot my camera again!! I still need to get a picture of him on the trapeze bar~ it is just the cutest and funniest thing you have ever seen!!


BTW- This is Roo at Rolly Pollies at the end of January (6 months old!!!!) How did all those changes happen so quickly :(

2 comments:

Laura said...

Looks like so much fun! We might start Tornado Toddlers in the fall. I bet Nolan (and Tasha) takes great naps after class. :)

Angy said...

Nolan is so cute and that class looks awesome! His little grins crack me up. I had no idea there were classes like that out there for babies, amazing all the stuff we can get our kids involved in!