Saturday, June 28, 2008

Food for Thought

This is YUMMY!!!
SO CUTE!!

Anyone who has met Nolan will agree that he certainly loves to eat!!! He definitely carries on the Kearney/Smith "enjoyment of food" gene. I haven't really been able to find much that he doesn't like (except for Pasta Pick ups, which are extremely gross!!, and baby food peas and peaches, but he loves big kid peas and peaches) so I can't complain. I was talking to a friend the other day about the foods he eats and I was amazed as I went through the list. Here is a sample: peas, diced peaches and pears, cheese, cheese toast, spaghetti, rotini with cheese, pita bread, whole grain bread, chicken, pork, ham, turkey, ground beef, cantaloupe, mango, watermelon, banana, carrots, English muffins, pancakes, rice, and of course his favorite snacks: Gerber puffs, Crunchies, dried fruit, Cheerios, Baby Mum Mum rice cakes, Earthland's Best cereal bars, crackers, and letter of the day cookies. Quite an amazing palate for my little man!! And now that he is finally cutting his top two teeth (YAY!!! what an extended teething experience we have had thus far!!!) I bet he will try even more exciting new foods!! I'm sure he is anxiously awaiting the birthday cake and ice cream coming his way next week at his 1st birthday party!! That should make for quite a few interesting pictures!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Sounds like Michael's eating palate :)
Love his little curls & jammies....