Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I Have an 11 month old!!

Ok, sorry again for the absence ( I am having to do that a lot lately). We were on the Kearney-Smith family vacay last week (picture update coming soon) and I only checked my email one time the whole entire week. On to more pressing matters, my sweet, little man turned 11 months old on Monday!!! What is that about???? Where has the time gone? I can't believe it is actually time to start planning Nolan's 1st birthday soiree. So the search is on to plan the perfect party for little "Roo". Any and all suggestions are welcome!

2 comments:

Laura said...

It's crazy how fast time flies! I got an email newsletter this morning that said "your child is 42 weeks old". That's only 10 weeks shy of a year! We aren't old enough to have toddlers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Courtney said...

Sniff sniff-and I haven't even MET this cutie!!!! And he is turning a year? Wow-time does fly!