Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy 4th Anniversary (12 days late)!!

Ok, just a little behind with my blog posting but on June 12 we celebrated our 4 year anniversary!! So many wonderful and exciting things have happened over the past 4 years~ Getting married, changing jobs, moving to NC, moving to a different part of NC at 7 months pregnant, having a baby, etc. :) God has richly blessed our lives and I thank him everyday for bringing Bill into my life. He is such a wonderful husband and father and I am looking forward to many, many more happy years together. Happy Belated Anniversary Babe!!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Wow! I can't believe it has been four years. Congrats.! I always think of you guys the 2nd Sat. in June-whether its the 12th or not. I hope it was a good one.

Laura said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 4 years! It's amazing how much can happen in so little time.